PERIPHERAL NERVE BLOCKS
STIMULATION NEEDLES WITH 20º BEVEL
• The UPC stimulation needle offers a 20º bevel, the design of which allows easy penetration.
• Its overmoulded ergonomic hub covers the connection between the needle, the extension tube and the connecting
cable, avoiding any leak of liquid.
• The needle is coated with insulating polyesters, and undergoes a dry siliconisation in order to increase its smooth
gliding capacity within the tissues, reducing the pain of the patient.
• Only the extreme tip of the needle is not insulated and stimulates, providing a reduced stimulation field and a
• With their 2 mm female electric connection, the needles are compatible with all standard peripheral nerve
• Centimetric marking on the whole length to allow visual control of the penetration depth.
For additional information or to place an order by phone please contact customer service at 800-400-4484 ext. 1.