Call us toll free: 800-400-4484
POLYPLEX T PLUS ARRO
SETS FOR CONTINUOUS PERIPHERAL NERVE BLOCKS WITH STIMULATING
CATHETER AND TUOHY NEEDLE WITHOUT IV CANNULA
Polyplex T plus ARRO offer the following advantages versus other versions:
• The Tuohy needle exposes more uncoated cannula surface at the tip and added wings for axial stability.
• The catheter has an increased diameter as well as the stylet and a ball tip to increase the stimulating field.
• The catheter material is different in order to increase stiffness and offers an extension of marking length.
• The new J-Clip system enables the use of a polyplex set with one hand, facilitating the catheter introduction and
• The stimulation can be performed by 2 techniques :
• Using the J-Clip over a Tuohy needle
• Using an electroconductive Tuohy Borst adapter over the stylet
Sold 10 per box