EndoMask® Facts and Features
• Superior cuffs are thick and durable with a soft matte finish to prevent sticking to tissues.
• The connection between the cuff and tube body is extremely smooth to reduce trauma.
• The deep cuff bowl protects tissues and eliminates the need for epiglottic (aperture) bar obstructions, allowing
easy access for fiber optic scopes, suction catheters, or tracheal tubes. Cleaning (EndoMask Elite) is faster, easier, and more thorough.
• Quality inflation lines with self-sealing pilot balloons are embedded in the tube bodies and Universal 15mm
connectors assure secure attachment to ventilator circuits.
• Premium-grade materials are reflected by the clarity of the EndoMask Essential™ tube body. Clearer tubes make universal markings sharper, easier to read and make blood and debris easy to spot so
immediate action can be taken.
• 100% Latex-Free manufacture and packaging.
• Available in sizes 1, 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4 and 5. Packaged sterile.
For additional information or to place an order by phone please contact customer service at 800-400-4484 ext. 1.